Holt Street, Birmingham, B7 4BB
Getting Stuff Done!
Innovation can be really challenging, sometimes lonely, often isolating, almost always taking longer than you would like it to.
The workshop is being led by the Efficient Thinking Solutions team and aims to assist businesses with creating a collaborative, learning environment aimed at:
* Unblocking innovation stagnation
* Helping you bring your innovation to market or enable its widespread adoption more quickly
* Finding solutions to your problems and challenges by sharing our ideas and experiences in a discrete and protected workspace
Participating in this workshop will enable you to better understand how innovation processes are carried out in both large and small organisations, the platforms & processes used, and how you could position your business to better interact with them.
08:30 Registration & networking: Refreshments provided.
09:15 Introduction and context
09:45 Open Innovation
11:45 Review of the morning
12:30 Complete, Networking, Light lunch
This workshop is ideal for people who carry out one or more of the following tasks:
* Take decisions on selecting products or services;
* Liaise/Link with other organisations;
* Offer new products or services;
* Direct / manage the operations of a business.
*Please note this event has a choice of two days, please see the dedicated Eventbrite page for more info
This work forms part of The Innovation Engine Project, which aims “to create new markets for SMEs by finding challenges that need innovative solutions”.
The Innovation Engine project is an ERDF funded project with the aim of benefitting SMEs with offices in the in the Greater Birmingham & Solihull LEP area.
The Innovation Engine Project is supported by:
Project delivered by:
Innovation Birmingham Ltd
in partnership with
Birmingham City University
University of Birmingham
University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Transport for West Midlands