Win an expense paid trip to Washington to pitch your business to major policy makers
Entrepreneurial Spark is partnering with 1776 (an American accelerator) to run a competition in Birmingham where one winner will be chosen to compete in the global finals in Washington. This is an amazing opportunity and you have the chance to win what could be a life changing moment for you. Grab it with both hands.
- Sector —Work within critical industries and emerging technologies: cities, education, energy, food, health, money, transportation, security, blockchain, robotics and artificial intelligence.
- Scalability — Offer a scalable product or service and be in a market with measurable traction
- Stage — Be beyond “idea stage.” Having a pilot program or an MVP in market is a necessary criteria, so while traction may be limited, there should be identifiable traction post-launch.
- Funding — Under £1.5M in venture funding at time of application
- Revenue — Under £2.5M in revenue (at time of application)
- You do not need to live in Birmingham, applications are welcomed from any business meeting the criteria
Location: Entrepreneurial Spark, St Phillips Place, Birmingham, B3 2RB
Time and date: 14:00 to 17:00 on 27/09/17
Format: Round 1: 60 second pitch off. Break. Round 2: Five winning pitchers face five minutes of questions from the judging panel.
Winner: One winner will be selected on the night to win an expense paid trip to pitch in Washington.
Applicant must be available to travel to Washington finals which are 13th to 17th November 2017 – make sure you have up to date travel documents.
More information here: https://www.1776.vc/challenge-cup/