We are looking for a dynamic and talented individual to join our innovative team and help take our services to the next level. This is an important new role and we are looking for applicants with a strong technical background who are looking to move into the exciting and fast-paced world of DevOps. You will not only be supporting existing applications, but also continuously improving the way our software is deployed and developed to make sure it is ready for the real world.
This is a full time, permanent position and offers a fantastic opportunity for the right person to thrive in a truly dynamic environment where ideas are turned into reality every day. You will be providing operational support in all areas, including hardware, software, security and cloud-hosting infrastructure; so a diverse technical skillset and an insatiable appetite for new technologies is vital for the role. You should not be afraid to challenge the status-quo and as such, we are committed to providing an environment in which you are encouraged and able to do so.
Visit our careers page to find out what it’s like to work for Nimvelo.
– Maintaining existing deployments and services
– Building and migrating services to containerised environments
– Writing service health checks and metrics
– Building container orchestration tools
– Troubleshooting faults and diagnosing performance issues
– Strong Linux background
– Excellent communicator
– 2+ years software development and/or sysadmin experience
– Fluent in one or more scripting language(s) such as Python, Ruby, etc.
– Team-player, problem-solver and quick-learner
– Experience of deploying and supporting applications in private and public cloud environments
– Familiar with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef or Puppet
– Experience developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using tools like Git, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
– Hands-on experience with containerisation platforms/tools such as Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes, etc
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.nimvelo.com/job/junior-devops-engineer/ →