Run a tech meetup?
Let us support you
We know how hard it is to run a tech meetup month after month, you are doing it because you are passionate about your subject matter but sometimes you feel like is it worth the effort?
Across Greater Birmingham there is now multiple tech meetups every night of the week which is testament to the strength of the tech ecosystem and the hard work of all the organisers.
Silicon Canal would like to help, we want to make life a little bit easier for you.
Here is how we can help (it’s all free, no catches):
- Finding a venue
- we have lots of corporate contacts across the city who have plenty of space from small meeting rooms through to 100 people venues.
- Advertising your event
- we send out emails about events every month to thousands of subscribers
- we advertise events via our website events page
- each meetup has it’s own dedicated info page on our website (coming soon)
- Pay for small stuff (up to £100)
- we have a small fund for meetups, so we can pay for pizza’s or similar
- Help finding sponsors
- if you need a bit more financial support then let us help you find suitable corporate sponsors
- Finding speakers
- we have a large database of tech contacts that we can put requests out to
If you would like help just complete this form and we will be in touch